Friday, July 13, 2007

NIKE Air 360

Feel like your running on air with these new Air Max 360’s from NIKE. They are designed with the largest air sole ever imagined which provides the best cushioning ever from any Air Max design. Believe me, I have the previous model and they are not as light or comfortable. If not for the outrageous price of $140.00 I would probably have these in every color. Now, I know some people out there might be thinking that nowadays that is about an average price for a pair of NIKE’s (not that its justified) but these are running shoes, they serve a purpose, and the purpose is running! Personally that price tag is a bit high for a pair of shoes that I am basically going to destroy. But, since i'm a sneakers and jeans kinda gal I would probably buy them just for show!

OVERALL www.epinions.com customers reviews
Pros: AMAZING cushioning, incredible lightness, great support, the technology is unsurpassed, superb traction.

Cons: Price, they are durable until the sole wears out, at which point the bubble will burst, for the price tag you'd think Nike would come up with a better way of keeping it intact.